- Why didn't the entire village know Naruto was Minato's son?
- Why didn't Kabuto callback the reanimation of Itachi?
- How to tringulate many projections of a point to optimal postion?
- What patents are IBM claiming Groupon infringed upon?
- Cloning Sandbox in Spring 18
- Display recent 10 activities using Task Field set and Wrapper class
- Data Loader keeps AUTOMATICALLY updating Opportunity name, even though I didn't want to
- Access Inactive Campaign Types
- Salesfoce global popup based on user
- How can I stop scrolling on salesfirce1 while using dragula?
- Lightning Experience: How to prevent the display of obsolete data?
- Getting class name from static method
- Select attachments from notes and attachments in send email
- Store pictures of women without hijab
- Adjective-like word before два
- Sending data to and from raspberry pi 3 wirelessly using wifi / sim network data
- Can I use a raspberry pi zero w with the joy bonnet as a Bluetooth controller?
- How to play mp3 on background from command line
- Back bonding in pf3 , pcl3, etc
- Synthesis of Sulfuric Acid by Electrolysis of Sodium Bisulfate
Water marking for wav audio (PCM samples)
I would like to know the best audio-water marking technique with below operations,
Add some audio-water marking in my WAV files (PCM samples) & store
Do some processing like, equalization & volume/gain updating etc.
Compare (1) & (2) to ensure integrity of audio content
Also what is the complexity & typical memory requirement (I need this for an embedded device)