- If the Thao Hung (or Thao Chueang) exists online anywhere in Thai
- Writing without using plastic or ink
- Difference between Seem and Look
- Twice as much or Twice the price of?
- “Whomever” does the most is the winner?
- The plan that I want to give [to] you. Direct, Indirect object in attributive clause
- Magento 2.2.5 Override tracking.phtml at vendor/magento/module-shipping/view/adminhtml/templates/order
- Magento 2 - How to add Extra Checkout Step after Review & Payments Section with Place Order Button
- Magento 2 Catalog Price Rules applied to special_price
- Magento 2: Error on the Checkout Payment page. Unable to make the order
- Why is Boruto's Dojutsu different?
- What is the trope of a leader being ovreburdened with paperwork, and is it specific to anime?
- Who was the first “trap character”?
- Song in episode 14 of Ghost in the shell SAC 2nd gig
- Deployoing compiled program from Atmel Studio or Avr dude to Atmel “XMEGA-A3BU Xplained”
- If I freely described, in words and pictures, to individual companies(not “publicly”) could I patent pens it, if no prior art?
- Need Help in Writing Unit Test Class
- Trigger.New value to compare with all records
- Onchange Function for Lightning:inputField Automatically Runs (Causing an Error) when Loaded in a Modal
- Error message: Invalid literal value [1, 1]: 'WorkOrder' - Lightning Components - Dynamic Binding
How tall is the slave-bunny David Birkenhead?
I'm currently reading through the David Birkenhead by Philip Guesz book series.
In the series our hero, the titular genetically engineered slave-bunny, swiftly rises through the ranks of a Royal space navy.
However in several places when interacting with humans they invariably bend down to look him in the eye. Is there anywhere it mentions his actual height?