- Detect valleys of a signal
- How do you interpret a pneumatic regulator symbol?
- Equation for water rower
- Is it possible to quantify & cost the ideological obstruction to climate change?
- I need a way for a NASA spaceship to be able to dock with the hatch of an alien ship
- Can an alien civilization develop without money?
- How to cause a surge in large carnivore diversity, roughly 5-7 million years hence?
- Taking control of the Human population with nanobots
- Except for baudhyana dharma sutras which other dharma sastras talk about loss of caste due to sea voyage?
- Upgraded to Craft 3 and lost my Commerce Gateways
- Falcon Circus, Chapter 2: The Wise
- Welcome to the Jungles of South America
- Zeebus Puzzle #1
- An Incredible Theory
- Homophone riddle
- Symlink or Rename files with spaces?
- Hierarchical Single-Link Clustering BGP Updates
- GAN isn't stable
- I need sources of interrogative, exclamatory, and imperative sentences
- Segmenting an Age Column
How tall is the slave-bunny David Birkenhead?
I'm currently reading through the David Birkenhead by Philip Guesz book series.
In the series our hero, the titular genetically engineered slave-bunny, swiftly rises through the ranks of a Royal space navy.
However in several places when interacting with humans they invariably bend down to look him in the eye. Is there anywhere it mentions his actual height?