- How can I slow down Earth's rotation?
- How to enforce the slave rules
- What are the advantages of terraforming over living in space stations/constructs and visa versa?
- Can we change our Prarabadha (set of pre-ordained actions and events), irrespective of whether it's positive?
- Is space impermanent?
- saveUser form action posting elsewhere?
- Short and sweet riddle
- Not the usual “8 5 4 9 1 7 6 3 2 0” sequence puzzle
- Four Marathon Runners
- Linear Regression. Interpret weights as an effect on a prediction?
- Experience Replay, must return minibatch back to Memory Bank?
- Grad Checking, verify by average?
- Implementation of Stochastic Gradient Descent in Python
- How do most fighters slow down after landing?
- What are the protrusions on the sides of the fuselage of the F-16I?
- Just don't get it!
- Windows 10 - Can't browse with TOR Bundles
- Problem bootstrapping. Stuck at 10%
- Best locations for large telescopes at high northern latitudes
- Need to play audio from CD play thru Cell phone to caller on other end
use PIR sensor to control to control a bulb with relay but it dose not respons with the sensor
I use PIR sensor to detect the movement and turn on the bulb
PIR sensor work properly but bulb does not respond to it .
here is the code
int irmotionPin = 4; // Pin of IR Motion Sensor
int relayPin = 8; // Pin of Relay Module
pinMode(relayPin, OUTPUT); // Set Pin connected to Relay as an OUTPUT
digitalWrite(relayPin, LOW); // Set Pin to LOW to turn Relay OFF
while (digitalRead(irmotionPin) == HIGH)
Serial.println("Relay is ON");
Serial.println("Relay is OFF");