- Can we change our Prarabadha (set of pre-ordained actions and events), irrespective of whether it's positive?
- Is space impermanent?
- saveUser form action posting elsewhere?
- Short and sweet riddle
- Not the usual “8 5 4 9 1 7 6 3 2 0” sequence puzzle
- Four Marathon Runners
- Linear Regression. Interpret weights as an effect on a prediction?
- Experience Replay, must return minibatch back to Memory Bank?
- Grad Checking, verify by average?
- Implementation of Stochastic Gradient Descent in Python
- How do most fighters slow down after landing?
- What are the protrusions on the sides of the fuselage of the F-16I?
- Just don't get it!
- Windows 10 - Can't browse with TOR Bundles
- Problem bootstrapping. Stuck at 10%
- Best locations for large telescopes at high northern latitudes
- Need to play audio from CD play thru Cell phone to caller on other end
- Is the Earth's orbit regulated?
- “Add object” Actuator is Being Weird (BGE)
- How do I create a similar effect to Motion Tile from Adobe Aftereffects in Blender?
How to upload data to program over USB port
I am working on a set of Visual poi (like these https://lighttoys.cz/store/vpoi/v4/) and need to upload new pictures to the controllers every now and again. Currently I use a program to convert a picture in to code, paste that code in to an Arduino sketch as a variable and upload the sketch. What other ways are there to upload a new image (preferably without re-uploading the entire sketch)?