- Animation Nodes - How to make text creep up?
- ospf troubleshooting
- WS2_32.send is used but not WS2_32.recv
- The SQL Server edition of the target server is unsupported, e.g. SQL Azure
- A TOEFL question
- The use of “in consonance with” as a synonyms to “according” and “according to”
- Proper use of adverb 'out'
- can we say “All in a day's disappointment”?
- How to use “make”?
- What is the different between “giving an interview” and “having an interview”?
- What does the word “it” refer to in this context?
- Magento 2.* integration with Azure AD
- Googlebot not seeing images
- Tier prices discount with 4 decimals
- InvalidArgumentException There are no commands defined in the “cache” namespace.
- Addtocart block not being called for downloadable product
- Why did Gintoki and Jirochou have a second fight?
- How do you define Investigatory project? Is robotics part of it?
- gazebo: Exception sending a message
- USPTO Customer Number
Can I use aluminum foil instead of parchment paper for resting candied fruit?
I’m making candied fruit and I need somewhere nonstick to place them while they cool, but I don’t have parchment paper. I don’t know how much the sugar will stick to aluminum. Also is there an easy way to clean a pot after making candied fruit?