- How exactly is equivariance achieved in capsule networks?
- Reinforcement Learning (RL) how to obtain $p(s',r|s,a)$
- How do I start using Monero with the command line tools?
- how can i use web3.eth.getCode() on html
- Can not deploy smart contract using ledger nano s with web3 provider to rinkeby.infura.io?
- Is Ether just a naming convention?
- Remix IDE + Ganache vs Truffle + Ganache
- hp-255-g3 add more ram memory
- How to Enable Right-Click and desktop icons in Elementory OS Juno
- Identity of the controller (GDPR): can any website now ever be anonymous?
- Can a judge/justice file a lawsuit and bring a case to their own court? What happens then?
- Greek or Roman equivalent of Bible
- Membership with recurring fee (monthly or yearly)
- Fluid dynamics of a valve
- Input-Output Relation
- Why is the unit for torsional twist in radians?
- Natural frequency of a column + mass
- What's a « 1-Ratio» ? From a text on Capital's share of GDP
- emacs (exwm) freezing when inputing accented letters
- Error adding LaTeX class to org-latex-classes
In ST: Voyager, how old is Neelix?
The Talaxian named Neelix is one of the main characters in Star Trek Voyager:
His duties on board the ship range from chef, to ambassador and ship's moral officer. Also, through-out the seasons we get to know a lot about his interests (mainly throwing parties, cooking and hooking up with alien babes...), his family, his planet etc, but we never learn his age, something a tad strange as actually in one episode he was preoccupied with Tuvok's age!
Out of universe, his Memory Alpha biography doesn't seem to mention his age and I don't remember any of the producers discussing this (but I could be wrong).
So my question is: Do we know how old is Neelix?
Both canon and EU sources/quotes will be accepted.