- How do I achieve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Ci-Cd) via JMeter?
- How to store the list of players in winium automation
- Is it a best practice to use loops for a test case to run it multiple times?
- Symphony No. 5 in C minor, Op. 67, by Ludwig van Beethoven
- What synthesizers were used in the old anime?
- signature collection workflow Sharepoint online
- this task is currently locked by a running workflow and cannot be edited. sharepoint 2013
- How do i copy job title(person or group) and paste it into another column as single line of text?
- Modern page button label displaying commands
- Detect if modal dialog box
- How to get the distinct values from sharepoint list using GetListItem and bind to dropdown?
- Variance - What is on the Vehicle and what the FSM states
- BlueTooth adapter for MB e3500 w211 with strange port
- Cannot add views Show content revision
- Can I sweep the mines?
- Messenger supporting notifications and requests
- Java String iterations
- Implementing storage with MongoDB
- Sci-fi book about Earth’s first colony
Seaching Dramione Fanfic (Secret Relationship):Fred and George find out
I am searching for a Dramione fanfic where Draco comforts Hermione in a corridor. At first, he taunts her, but after he notices it is serious, he embraces Hermione. All of it is overheard by Fred and George and they find out that Draco and Hermione are in a relationship.
Fred and George overhear Draco and Hermione
Draco taunts Hermione at first (Hermione is sad)
Hermione says that she isn't in the mood now and Draco immediately apologizes and embraces her
Fred and George want to step in at first (when Draco taunts Hermione) but then decide not to when Draco comforts Hermione -> they figure out that they are in a secret relationship
Length: short, probably about 1000 words
When I read it: Probably during the last one and a half year
Where I read it: Fanfiction.net or AO3, but I can't be certain
As far as I know, the only characters are Fred, George, Hermione and Draco (thought Hermione could have said that she was mad because of Ron (and Harry))