- traveling between USA and Australia, I have dual citizenship
- Enter to US with my wife when each one is holding passport from different country
- Are there differences between Japan Rail pass vendors?
- Showering facilities at Kings Cross station - Where are they and what are they like?
- Does a Kenyan citizen holding a Schengen visa need a transit visa as well if having a layover in Zurich?
- Cheapest transport to go to Istanbul from Van(Turkey)
- How Much Information Do Canadian and USA Immigration Share
- Green card holder bringing child to US to live. Any issues with a one way ticket?
- How do I appeal a denial of a Spanish Student visa, when no reason was given for the denial?
- Are black spots on Areca Palm contagious to other flowers?
- can you solve q
- Grammatical purpose of replacing the ~る to ~れ and ~ろう, how does this affect the tone of voice?
- Why is one obligated to give up one’s life for all mitzvos only with a decree against Judaism and not just persecution?
- What is considered religious persecution vis-a-vis giving up one’s life?
- org.openqa.selenium.support.ui.UnexpectedTagNameException: Element should have been “select” but was “div”
- How to correctly deal with abrupt sound cuts when working with sound samples in a DAW?
- The specified application identifier GUID is invalid or does not exist
- What are the longest spark plugs?
- Classic Truck Refurbishment
- Can a mechanic know that a 5 spd transmission is shot before going to the expense of replacing the clutch?
I'm trying some .coffee files and meet a lot with this kind of syntax (req, res, next) ->. As I know it's a call back function and I can't get it highlighted.
The reason is that my current regions only be able to capture functions in form of my_function(arg1, arg2=3, arg3), meaning it must contain ( and ).
Note that if arg3 is another function, it's also be nested. So if a call back funciton called like function(arg1, arg2, (req, res, next) -> then arg1, arg2, (req, res, next) highlighted correctly because it contained (, ) and inside of a function that formed with ( and ).
But when (req, res, next) -> not inside a function, it's not highlighted.
I'm thinking of making a lose of my current functioncall region so that it contains * (include empty string)