- Detect valleys of a signal
- How do you interpret a pneumatic regulator symbol?
- Equation for water rower
- Is it possible to quantify & cost the ideological obstruction to climate change?
- I need a way for a NASA spaceship to be able to dock with the hatch of an alien ship
- Can an alien civilization develop without money?
- How to cause a surge in large carnivore diversity, roughly 5-7 million years hence?
- Taking control of the Human population with nanobots
- Except for baudhyana dharma sutras which other dharma sastras talk about loss of caste due to sea voyage?
- Upgraded to Craft 3 and lost my Commerce Gateways
- Falcon Circus, Chapter 2: The Wise
- Welcome to the Jungles of South America
- Zeebus Puzzle #1
- An Incredible Theory
- Homophone riddle
- Symlink or Rename files with spaces?
- Hierarchical Single-Link Clustering BGP Updates
- GAN isn't stable
- I need sources of interrogative, exclamatory, and imperative sentences
- Segmenting an Age Column
I'm trying some .coffee files and meet a lot with this kind of syntax (req, res, next) ->. As I know it's a call back function and I can't get it highlighted.
The reason is that my current regions only be able to capture functions in form of my_function(arg1, arg2=3, arg3), meaning it must contain ( and ).
Note that if arg3 is another function, it's also be nested. So if a call back funciton called like function(arg1, arg2, (req, res, next) -> then arg1, arg2, (req, res, next) highlighted correctly because it contained (, ) and inside of a function that formed with ( and ).
But when (req, res, next) -> not inside a function, it's not highlighted.
I'm thinking of making a lose of my current functioncall region so that it contains * (include empty string)