- Relationship between private transactions and central banks' interventions
- Where relative wages settle in the Ricardian model
- Disable autoalignment on equals
- Freeform plugin unique submission amount
- An Arranged Riley Riddle
- Megan mated by a king move
- How to statistically prove that a column in a dataframe is not needed
- How to add values to new row to a csv in python
- When applying the discriminator loss to the generator of a GAN, do the gradients of the discriminator matter?
- Handling missing values to optimize polynomial features
- Strange Behavior for trying to Predict Tennis Millionaires with Keras (Validation Accuracy)
- Convolutional neural network for gray images
- using regression model to optimize teams working on work items
- Test predictive power of classes in multiclass classification
- Description matching between two columns
- How to build a bootstrap 4 menu
- How to use Kinect With Arduino
- Solenoid “vibrates” instead of pushing
- DME available range and why do we need EFC?
- What is this aeroplane - not a Blackbird?
Duplicating a row and modifying the duplicate as a macro or regex
Given a file with multiple lines matching this pattern (apologies for the length!)
$this->execSQL('INSERT INTO `table_lowercase_and_underscores` (`id`, `field1`, `field2`, `field3`, `field4`, `field5`) VALUES (\'first-guuid-lowercase-numbers-hyphens\', \'guuid-lowercase-numbers-hyphens\', \'guuid-lowercase-numbers-hyphens\', 0, \'2018-04-09 03:58:59\', 0);');
I would like to visually select multiple of these lines and apply a macro or regex replacement to yield the following pattern below each target line:
$this->execSQL('DELETE FROM `table_lowercase_and_underscores` WHERE id = \'first-guuid-lowercase-numbers-hyphens\';');
I know I can capture the first backtick contents with something like
And could grab the first match of \'something'\ into 2 capture groups, but how would I then get those into a new line following the first?
Would this be easier to tackle as a macro to duplicate the line and then replace a few parts?