- Use adaptive wrapping only in one specific major mode
- How would we overcome the sinking problem as sediment builds up around urban areas?
- Why Would an Enemy Army Retreat if they Will Die Anyway
- What is the significance of number 3?
- Who is “Bharat Mata” & why is she having Indian tricolor flag?
- Find entries that use a specific block in their Matrix field?
- Importing data through feed-me plugin, crashing
- It's a long row ahead, boys
- This could be another Riley's Riddle
- A rhyming riddle made by me, is not as good as Riley's can be
- Come to me, I'll give you rest
- What research is this similar to — Deep CNN for generating images by classifying individual pixels — not a GAN
- how to save deep learning model and test it after training?
- Metric and Binary Variable in Cluster Analysis
- what is this round black rock contained in sandstone
- Does founding a company by E-residency (in Estonia) would create a conflict with my Blue Card in Germany?
- Connecting two ESP32/ESP8266 over internet
- Mega2560 master on RS485 bus stops communicating with VFD when I add another RS485 module
- rerun a char Concatenation
- Pointer memory allocation in function
Placement of period after abbreviation inside quotation marks
The most common one is "vs.."
The most common one is "vs.".
The most common one is "vs."
Which of the above features the correct usage of a period after an abbreviation inside quotation marks?
And, also, which of the below is correct?
Richard, Rich, Rick, etc..
Richard, Rich, Rick, etc.