- Linkage issue - PlatformIO
- Connection monitoring tool
- What does “Last Call” mean on CTAF frequency?
- Why flaps can deflect up to 25°+ without stalling the wings?
- Radoll Launcher in BGE
- Question about volume samples
- masking objects rendered
- Complex Issue - removing vertex data, dyntopo, rigging
- Can't fix this color glitch when joining objects
- My character rotates 90 degrees suddenly!
- Compositing ion Eng's glair, without affecting other emmision materials
- What does this mean when I try to parent armatures together?
- What are the most common beginner mistakes when learning Blender?
- Blender Cycles working Render is not for an Image
- How to configure native vlan on D-Links switches
- Please edit this .exe file (PART 2)
- Executing system(“/bin/bash”) on root program wont give root access
- meaning of the word “that” in context
- Give help or provide assistance
- Asking who is someone
How to use a dynamic cursor to validate values found in rows iwith another list and update a field in the same table with non-permitted valu
Let's say I have _tbl (function parameter) with the following
col1, col2, col3
row1 1 , a , foo
row2 2 , b , bar
row3 1 , a , baz
row4 2 , g , birz
row5 1 , z , baz
A second table (liste_champ_valeur) list the possible values for some field but not all
table_sio (table_name) , nom_champ_sio (column_name), attribut_champ (possible_values)
_tblname , col1 , NC ( NC stand for non-concerned. The column must be ignored, no check is done)
_tblname , col2 , a
_tblname , col2 , b
_tblname , col3 , foo
_tblname , col3 , bar
_tblname , col3 , baz
The function is called for multiple tables so the table structure is not known.
I grab the table structure from information_schema as ischema (tblname.fieldlist == (col1,col2,col3)
Then I grab the p