- HTTP Requests using Arduino
- I can upload any code on my arduno uno since i have bought it…plz help me
- Problem uploading code to ESP 8266-01 adapter
- RTC and SD not working Together
- Linkage issue - PlatformIO
- Connection monitoring tool
- What does “Last Call” mean on CTAF frequency?
- Why flaps can deflect up to 25°+ without stalling the wings?
- Radoll Launcher in BGE
- Question about volume samples
- masking objects rendered
- Complex Issue - removing vertex data, dyntopo, rigging
- Can't fix this color glitch when joining objects
- My character rotates 90 degrees suddenly!
- Compositing ion Eng's glair, without affecting other emmision materials
- What does this mean when I try to parent armatures together?
- What are the most common beginner mistakes when learning Blender?
- Blender Cycles working Render is not for an Image
- How to configure native vlan on D-Links switches
- Please edit this .exe file (PART 2)
.EPS is not valid and can't be uploaded
I have been trying to upload a company logo file on a website but failed. I am required to upload an .EPS file but it is said to be not valid for print. I have no idea why is that and now I still can't upload this on the site.
The explanation of the error is below.
I have tried to upload other formats like PNG, PDF, JPEG and several others but can't go through and I still have no idea how to solve the issue.