- Radoll Launcher in BGE
- Question about volume samples
- masking objects rendered
- Complex Issue - removing vertex data, dyntopo, rigging
- Can't fix this color glitch when joining objects
- My character rotates 90 degrees suddenly!
- Compositing ion Eng's glair, without affecting other emmision materials
- What does this mean when I try to parent armatures together?
- What are the most common beginner mistakes when learning Blender?
- Blender Cycles working Render is not for an Image
- How to configure native vlan on D-Links switches
- Please edit this .exe file (PART 2)
- Executing system(“/bin/bash”) on root program wont give root access
- meaning of the word “that” in context
- Give help or provide assistance
- Asking who is someone
- How can I change a text in Magento 2 Checkout page?
- I want to override AbstractTemplate.php of vendor\magento\module-email\Model\
- Duplicate files will eat up storage
extracting subclips and connotation with ffmpeg
I have a video of a speaker. In certain parts of the clip he isn't speaking. I'd like to be able to make subclips of him speaking and them append them all back together.
For MoviePy I've written the following code:
def moviepy_conectate(parent_video, output_video, *timestamp_list):
from moviepy.editor import VideoFileClip, concatenate_videoclips
timestamps = 
for t in timestamp_list:
if timestamps == : timestamps.append([t])
elif len(timestamps[-1]) == 1: timestamps[-1].append(t)
elif len(timestamps[-1]) == 2: timestamps.append([t])
clip_list = 
for t in timestamps:
if len(t) == 2:
elif len(t) == 1:
concat_clip = concatenate_videoclips(clip_list)