- How to find out which leads are converted from a specific landing page
- ReadSitecoreItemsStepProcessor and Buckets
- Error building monero-stratum on macOS
- Resetting address variables
- DAPP - Data Storage for Complex application
- light-locker: strange beheavior when trying to unlock the screen/open the lid
- AppCenter, more Apps needed:
- Can I waive off my constitutional rights?
- Can you “make” an insurer fix a total loss vehicle?
- Legalities of using Trademarked Fictional Names for products
- Could a nerve agent be used recreationally?
- Why does the music video of “Living Next Door to Alice” by Smokie seem happy?
- Number of columns highlighted
- How do those pens work?
- Did Richard Feynman ever meet Stephen Hawking or comment on Hawking radiation?
- What is the history and motivation for the (d-1,1) notation used to describe a field theory?
- Create a new file in a new fold
- Tiling rectangles with Heptomino plus rectangle #6
- Why the performance of VGG-16 is better than Inception V3?
- What is the difference of the implementation between synced many-to-many and unsynced many-to-many in Keras?
Calculation of the angle in pair production
Related to Angle in pair production, how can I calculate what is the angle in which two photons are emitted in pair production? I found that the angle should be 0.8 MeV/E but I do not have any idea where this number is coming from...
Would that also apply to the calculation of the angle of two photons emitted in a $\pi^0$ decay?