- Can a PPL be a safety pilot?
- Is 'cost sharing' different between jet and prop powered aircraft?
- Do I need 35 hours of ground school for knowledge test for PPL?
- Loud audio recording microphone
- Adaptive subdivision with Volume scatter
- Loading obj file, loosing texture
- Trouble importing my model materials to unity
- Get specific pixel from texture in material node
- Objects gray when rendered
- Political candidate's stances on specific issues?
- Data on minimum wage by country?
- Web8.5 CMS Connection Error: Attempt by security transparent method
- Having known vs Knowing
- “Your bonus will be prorated for your first year.” - Incorrect use of prorated?
- Happy to hear that!/ Great to hear that!/ Glad to hear that!
- While framing a sentence using a team,
- They had lost all hope. OR They lost all hope
- Is there a difference between “with time” and “over time”?
- Is there a word/phrase that means “first nature”?
- Magento 2 Echo level 3 category using Rest Api
Maradona doing a ball catch instead of a ball control (reception)
I remember watching a video on Youtube in which Maradona is catching the ball with his foot, that video now appears to be unavailable.
So basically, here is what I saw Maradona do. A player sends the ball high up in the air to Maradona. Maradona extends his leg a bit out of his body line. The ball is coming, Maradona bends his knee a little. As the ball gets to his foot, Maradona straighten his leg (unbends his knee) as to absorb the shock and catches the ball by flexing his ankle. Finally Maradona simply moves his leg with the ball stuck on his foot and places the ball on the ground where he chooses.
Can someone probably tell me which game was this episode from?