- How do I enter the Euro Symbol €
- What is the ethical justification for capital punishment in the United States?
- If an adult is raped by a minor, is it statutory rape?
- Polish-language pop artists?
- Delonghi Dedica rubber wand is propelled into milk pitcher
- how to implement autofocus for video projector
- Find spring constant of frame structure
- How much of previous economics (historically) is still relevant today?
- A firm face the following cost function, TC=5Q and quantity 0, 1, 2, 3, 4. What is the value of fixed cost?
- Emmet expands css abbreviations as html
- Automatically use the title of a linked Org file as the link text
- What skin colour would living permanently on the moon select for?
- Are the three laws of motion (which is attributted to Sir Isaac Newton) really present in the Vaisheshika Sutras of Kanada?
- Dispassion in Buddhism
- See the waterboys
- Who can solve this cipher?
- Pretrained VGG16 for grayscale documents?
- What kind of stones are these?
- I'm trying to establish full duplex parallel communications between two Arduino Mega boards
- Issues with CH430 driver - Mac stuck at login
Using Refine function and take real part of a symbolic expression
I am trying to take the real part of the a complex expression using Refine function.
However, the result doesn't come out as expected. The final result still contains Im function.
Does anyone have some idea what is going on here?
expr = x + (I*(y + z))/(m + I*n);
evar = Variables[expr];
Refine[Re[expr], Element[evar, Reals]]
x - (y + z)*Im[1/(m + I*n)]