- Thickness of ripstop nylon, specifically the one used to make kites
- Is there a single or double bond between S and O in propanethial S-oxide?
- Help on alternative terpene names and naming schemes
- What is enthalpy change in Joule's experiment?
- How to adjust a reserved South Asian coworker to the casual culture of a Central European mid-size company?
- how can I install scikit learning?
- Count all paths between two vertices
- CSMA/CD with binary exponential backoff: Do both back off or just the loser?
- Physics or Engineering?
- What plants can be heard when they are growing?
- Looking for research on a game/dilema where a group of people can be killed by a specific action, that any one of them can perform
- The computer model of the brain
- What is the taxonomy of a musical hook?
- Poetry and maths: psychology
- How to convert Image to class index in NetEncoder
- How to remove “⍰” from parent cells with collapsed child cells in MMA 11.3?
- Wolfram Mathematica 11.3 Student Edition
- Number of contiguous ones of an element in a 2d binary array
- How to use FoldList / NestList and Pure function for this?
- Microscope recommendation for an amateur?
My Android's DND quit working. What happened?
I have a Sony Xperia XA2. It's rooted, and DND worked just dandy for the first two-ish months or so after I got it.
But now, despite me having automatic rules, it never actually goes into DND, and I can't put it in manually. I'll hit the DND icon and it just flips back to not DND.
Side note: only sometimes when I reboot it, it actually drops into DND mode (when it's supposedly programmed. Manual options still generally don't work, which is a pita while at the movies).
I'm running Android 8.0.0 due to root. But as I said, it worked at first...