- Can a PPL be a safety pilot?
- Is 'cost sharing' different between jet and prop powered aircraft?
- Do I need 35 hours of ground school for knowledge test for PPL?
- Loud audio recording microphone
- Adaptive subdivision with Volume scatter
- Loading obj file, loosing texture
- Trouble importing my model materials to unity
- Get specific pixel from texture in material node
- Objects gray when rendered
- Political candidate's stances on specific issues?
- Data on minimum wage by country?
- Web8.5 CMS Connection Error: Attempt by security transparent method
- Having known vs Knowing
- “Your bonus will be prorated for your first year.” - Incorrect use of prorated?
- Happy to hear that!/ Great to hear that!/ Glad to hear that!
- While framing a sentence using a team,
- They had lost all hope. OR They lost all hope
- Is there a difference between “with time” and “over time”?
- Is there a word/phrase that means “first nature”?
- Magento 2 Echo level 3 category using Rest Api
Load a file.m in Mathematica's kernel
I get the following error while trying to load on my shell a file.m called "mate.m":
In:= << mate.m
Syntax::sntx: Syntax error in or before
"*per caricare un pacchetto con funzioni extra per info vedi mathworld*".
(line 1 of "mate.m")
How can I solve this problem? Is the syntax for comment comment?