- Duplicate files will eat up storage
- Show field with two conditions
- Magento 2 : How to pre-fill the value of a textarea (XML)
- Validation in product Customizable options?
- Magento 1 vs Magento 2. Difference between solutions offered by Magento 1 and Magento 2 when is comes to web APIs
- Differences between Magento 1 and Magento 2 REST API?
- Magento 2. Does Commerce offers more functionality than Open Source in term of Web APIs?
- Why does Asuka caress Shinji in EoE?
- I didn't understand Tokyo Ghoul
- What's the difference between Endeavor and Dabi quirks?
- How would a privatized society deal with disputes over flows of air and water?
- Humanoid robot queries
- Using DNA data on different genealogy sites?
- LightingInput for Address not setting default Country Code
- Error “Bind variables only allowed in Apex code” simple_salesforce (Python)
- Live Agent Preview of Chat before Agent Accepts the chat in Omni Channel Lightning
- Salesforce SOAP Callout :: faultcode=a:InvalidSecurity
- One of two attributes is required in a lightning component
- ClaimRow in a For loop
Design voltage-mode boost converter
I am trying to simulate boost converter using voltage-mode controller as the schematic below. However, the circuit doesn't work as expected. Output voltage is supposed to be equal to reference voltage which is 8V but in this case it is only 3V.
Also the output of comparator is always 0 which means the switch is permanent OFF.
I tried to tune PI controller parameters but it doesn't help much. Is there a systematic method to design this without having to tune a lot?
Output voltage and inductor current waveforms:
Vsaw, VPI3, Vsw signals: