- ask someone about where his family live
- Write my research results to/into conference papers?
- Accuracy in this example
- Placement of “by the time” in “But by the time Pino had trudged down the mountain…”
- However, although in single sentence
- How to use raison d'etre?
- Patch for php 7.2, many deprecated functions
- Create a Menu item pointing to a URL
- Showing Review Summary on Category Page
- Magento 2.2.6 - How to change the i18n Label of the shipping tab
- Why are browsers failing to load some static content?
- What manga is this: girl who is secretly an angel comes to earth to go to middle school?
- How many government agencies have never been audited
- wygwam error after move of server
- Call API FireEvents: multiple records for data extension
- What is the lifespan of the “web version” of marketing cloud email?
- Scratch Org Creation Error with sfdx
- How can I make a lightning component change as the underlying data changes without refreshing?
- sfdx CLI connect to org behind VPN
- How do I get the record ID's for a bulk data insert using sfdx CLI?
How to stop vim from reformatting lines inside a codeblock in a markdown file?
I keep the a formatoption in vim when I'm modifying markdown files, so my lines are automatically kept to textwidth characters long, with automatic reformatting when I modify text.
How can I make vim keep this behavior, but not reformat/join lines that are inside a triple-backtick code block? For example, consider the following file:
Here's some content that vim is automatically wrapping to 60
characters long, because I have run :set textwidth=60 and
:set formatoptions+=a. However, when I'm in the codeblock
below, I would like vim to stop the automatic wrapping as
well as the line joining. As it stands, this file would be
impossible to reproduce in vim with my current settings.
Trying to type that codeblock at the end gives me:
``` def hello(): print("Hello world") ```
Is my style of markdown abnormal? Do people just rely on manually turning off the a formatoption when they're modifying a codeblock? Or am I