- Can't open setting of Parallel Kernel Configuration on Mac
- partial numerical evaluation
- How to combine multiple image processing steps into a GUI
- Updating/ disabling certain slider values dynamically in Manipulate
- Imposing boundary condition and normalization on an ODE
- Why does easting saturated fat increase blood cholesterol?
- How to express: a narrator is narrating an event in the past, and wants to describe an event 2 years before that
- Why didn't Lt. Kellaway thank Stanley Ipkiss at the end of The Mask?
- What other one word responses have been made to military ultimatums besides “Nuts!”, “Mokusatsu” and “If”?
- How to foreword a TX to another address.
- Bitcoin issued per year formula
- How Practical is Bitcoin As Payment Service?
- Is disclosing an index used for generating BIP32 addresses insecure?
- Translation of “Take a toll”
- Digital Derivative
- Removing noisy lines from image - opencv - python
- Simulating 1D correlated Gaussian noise
- Frequency Response of Discrete and Continuous time systems
- “Weak” implementation of AES-CTR?
- UK ICT long term visa
Could an international tribunal or the United Nations suphoena members of the former USA goverment because of 9/11?
In 2010 the sixth President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad offered 3 points explaining who was responsible for the 9/11 attacks at the United Nations.
In point number 2 he suggests that some corrupt element withing the USA government was responsible.
According to some Western media, weeks later he stated that the 9/11 attacks were a big lie.
Also Lawyers Committee for 9/11 Inquiry and AE911Truth which is an organization endorsed by 3000 architects a engineers who demand a new investigation. Also this view is endorsed by Iranian media such us Manoto TV and Russian media such us Russia Today.
Could an international tribunal or the United Nations suphoena members of the former USA goverment because of 9/11? For example people like Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld or eve
Even if there were any evidence that any member of the US government were involved (there isn’t), that is a matter for the US justice system. The US is not a member of the International Criminal Court so no Supra-National body has jurisdiction.2018-05-24 15:41:09