- Combining image texture and brick texture
- Have a doubt on Recalculate option in Shading Option?
- How to put green screen video on a plane
- Why is my lattice drastically deforming its mesh?
- Continuous glucose monitor data
- What do these commands mean in laymans terms?
- Cannot connect to my work's WPA2 Enterprise on Linux but Android works fine
- How to build a “flaming rope” used by rail workers?
- Thread EntryPoint in TLS callback as AntiDebug technique
- Going to or progressive in that case
- Difference between the past simple tense and the past perfect tense
- “She … in London for several years before she moved to New York.”
- “I would do anything I want” or “I would do anything I wanted”
- “wouldn’t have been” usage
- Meaning of “tightness around somebody's mouth”
- How to add DOB in guest checkout page?
- Magento 2 Custom Module Delete Issue [SOLVED]
- Magento 2 Migration : Destination fields are missing
- Magento 2 Authorize.net DirectPost authorize programmatically
- Filter Orders by Status using Magento 1 SOAP API
Could an international tribunal or the United Nations suphoena members of the former USA goverment because of 9/11?
In 2010 the sixth President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad offered 3 points explaining who was responsible for the 9/11 attacks at the United Nations.
In point number 2 he suggests that some corrupt element withing the USA government was responsible.
According to some Western media, weeks later he stated that the 9/11 attacks were a big lie.
Also Lawyers Committee for 9/11 Inquiry and AE911Truth which is an organization endorsed by 3000 architects a engineers who demand a new investigation. Also this view is endorsed by Iranian media such us Manoto TV and Russian media such us Russia Today.
Could an international tribunal or the United Nations suphoena members of the former USA goverment because of 9/11? For example people like Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld or eve
Even if there were any evidence that any member of the US government were involved (there isn’t), that is a matter for the US justice system. The US is not a member of the International Criminal Court so no Supra-National body has jurisdiction.2018-05-24 15:41:09