- How can I change a text in Magento 2 Checkout page?
- I want to override AbstractTemplate.php of vendor\magento\module-email\Model\
- Duplicate files will eat up storage
- Show field with two conditions
- Magento 2 : How to pre-fill the value of a textarea (XML)
- Validation in product Customizable options?
- Magento 1 vs Magento 2. Difference between solutions offered by Magento 1 and Magento 2 when is comes to web APIs
- Differences between Magento 1 and Magento 2 REST API?
- Magento 2. Does Commerce offers more functionality than Open Source in term of Web APIs?
- Why does Asuka caress Shinji in EoE?
- I didn't understand Tokyo Ghoul
- What's the difference between Endeavor and Dabi quirks?
- How would a privatized society deal with disputes over flows of air and water?
- Humanoid robot queries
- Using DNA data on different genealogy sites?
- LightingInput for Address not setting default Country Code
- Error “Bind variables only allowed in Apex code” simple_salesforce (Python)
- Live Agent Preview of Chat before Agent Accepts the chat in Omni Channel Lightning
- Salesforce SOAP Callout :: faultcode=a:InvalidSecurity
Restore Notifications Sound Volume without Factory Reset?
My HTC Desire 728 (Android 5.1) suddenly stopped emitting any notification sounds for Messages (SMS aka "text") and WhatsApp incoming messages.
First thing I did was to check the "global quick setting" for the speaker: It's on Normal (i.e. not silent or vibrate).
Then, I checked Settings > Sound & notification > Notification sound. Sound is selected as should be but when I click it (or press the volume up mechanical button), its volume is extremely low, practically silent. Repeatedly clicking it (or pressing the volume up button) increases volume until it sounds just fine. But as soon as stop clicking it, within 2-3 seconds it returns to the problematic silent volume setting.
This is not how it used to be and it appears that there is something (app? service? daemon?) that forces the volume back to silent.
Any idea how to solve this without needing to go through the hassle of entire factory reset?
Note: All other sounds (ring, media, in-call are fine). It's only the M