- Loud audio recording microphone
- Adaptive subdivision with Volume scatter
- Loading obj file, loosing texture
- Trouble importing my model materials to unity
- Get specific pixel from texture in material node
- Objects gray when rendered
- Political candidate's stances on specific issues?
- Data on minimum wage by country?
- Web8.5 CMS Connection Error: Attempt by security transparent method
- Having known vs Knowing
- “Your bonus will be prorated for your first year.” - Incorrect use of prorated?
- Happy to hear that!/ Great to hear that!/ Glad to hear that!
- While framing a sentence using a team,
- They had lost all hope. OR They lost all hope
- Is there a difference between “with time” and “over time”?
- Is there a word/phrase that means “first nature”?
- Magento 2 Echo level 3 category using Rest Api
- Add a custom button to Customers Grid
- Magento2 admin custom module throwing the error
- Magento 2 menu tablet break
How to scroll data in LED dot matrix throw multiple modules?
I've been struggling in this issue for a long time, I know there are people who have done it.
But, I don't have much experience in C to have the skills to design or develop such complicated functions.
I want to scroll data, e.g. text, chars or numbers just like the nice projects in YouTube about the dot matrix.
Like this one: How to Make a SCROLLING TEXT Display at Home
I know how to display a char, but I don't know how to scroll it. If I try I don't get the results I want.
This is my function for displaying chars:
for (l=0;l<26;l++) // to print 26 letters
for (row=1;row<9;row++) // for 8 matrix rows
SPI_TX_m16(data = (row<<8) | (Alphabet[s]),4);// trying set data by column