- Looking for research on a game/dilema where a group of people can be killed by a specific action, that any one of them can perform
- The computer model of the brain
- What is the taxonomy of a musical hook?
- Poetry and maths: psychology
- How to convert Image to class index in NetEncoder
- How to remove “⍰” from parent cells with collapsed child cells in MMA 11.3?
- Wolfram Mathematica 11.3 Student Edition
- Number of contiguous ones of an element in a 2d binary array
- How to use FoldList / NestList and Pure function for this?
- Microscope recommendation for an amateur?
- Historical present in Genesis 1:2
- Can Adam in Genesis 2 be interpreted as referring to “humanity” rather than a specific man?
- How to write phonological rules these words?
- Bitcoinjs module missing issue
- Does government really seize Bitconnect assets?
- Is it okay to sext your fiancee
- 4th order butterworth filter using frequency response formula
- How to solve with MATLAB Microwave Engineering David Pozar problem 29 chapter 2 Transmission Lines Theory
- Identifying whether or not a cyclostationary signal is noisy or not using the cyclic autocorrelation
- Zero-knowledge integer comparison
Match beginning of the rows
I have a file that has thousand of lines, looking like this:
C509.TCGA-78-7159-10A-01D-2036-08.1-C509.TCGA-78-7159-01A-11D-2036-08.1 DNAH7 0 1 1 0 1 1
C509.TCGA-78-7159-10A-01D-2036-08.1-C509.TCGA-78-7159-01A-11D-2036-08.1 IRF5 0 1 1 0 1 1
C509.TCGA-78-7159-10A-01D-2036-08.1-C509.TCGA-78-7159-01A-11D-2036-08.1 ZSCAN25 1 0 0 1 0
In order to sum up columns of the rows that are starting with the same ID (C509.TCGA-78-7159-10A-01D-2036-08.1-C509.TCGA-78-7159-01A-11D-2036-08.1 e.g.) I need to match IDs and as you can see it is huge string with a lot of variability. Is there any general grep or awk command to match this IDs?