- How to find the Normal force imparted?
- If M=2.0kg, what is the tension in string 1 on the picture below?
- What is $z$ in the Bose gas?
- What's do critical about the critical density of the Universe
- Can you tap artifacts to an improvise cost to help pay for kicker costs?
- How do I play Z.O.D.?
- “Install overnight” option does not apply update over night
- How can I use a bluetooth controller to skip back/forward a video 5/10 seconds?
- Physical Device does not show up in Android Device Chooser
- Honor 7 Boot-loop after changing display+frame
- Inside of 2.4 GHz Dipole Antenna
- Decoding waveform from RFID 125 khz reader
- Output impedance function generator, limiting the current
- 3.7V battery charger analyse
- PCB layer stack up practices
- Surface Mount package standards guide?
- GNU MCU Eclipse trouble flashing/debugging code to xmc4800 with JLink
- How to find relationship between switching energy loss, temperature and current in an IGBT
- 4 channel scope vs 2 channel scope
- Induction Motor Starting Problems
Gas requirement of function high on azure private ethereum network
I deployed a smart contract how manage an ICO on azure private ethereum network.
Some of the functions in the contract have a high gas requirements and can not be executed.
function sell(uint256 amount) public
require(address(this).balance >= amount * sellPrice);
_transfer(msg.sender, this, amount);
msg.sender.transfer(amount * sellPrice);
I get remix warning - "Gas requirement of function sell(uint256) high: infinite. If the gas requirement of a function is higher than the block gas limit, it cannot be executed. Please avoid loops in your functions or actions that modify large areas of storage (this includes clearing or copying arrays in storage)"
I know that Geth have the option to adjust the max gas limit with "--targetgaslimit" through ssh but it work for me.
I edited the geth.cfg and adjusted GASLIMIT="0xffffff" but the function still can't be executed.
Do i have a way to reduce the functions gas consumption or sh