- Can a heatbed PCB (Prusa Mk2) be straightened out?
- WebGL 2.0 Shadow Maps
- How do I enter the Euro Symbol €
- What is the ethical justification for capital punishment in the United States?
- If an adult is raped by a minor, is it statutory rape?
- Polish-language pop artists?
- Delonghi Dedica rubber wand is propelled into milk pitcher
- how to implement autofocus for video projector
- Find spring constant of frame structure
- How much of previous economics (historically) is still relevant today?
- A firm face the following cost function, TC=5Q and quantity 0, 1, 2, 3, 4. What is the value of fixed cost?
- Emmet expands css abbreviations as html
- Automatically use the title of a linked Org file as the link text
- What skin colour would living permanently on the moon select for?
- Are the three laws of motion (which is attributted to Sir Isaac Newton) really present in the Vaisheshika Sutras of Kanada?
- Dispassion in Buddhism
- See the waterboys
- Who can solve this cipher?
- Pretrained VGG16 for grayscale documents?
- What kind of stones are these?
Ping a windows phone
Is it possible to make a windows phone reply to a ping (i.e. ICMP echo requests)?
I tried and mine doesn't -- at least it seems it doesn't when the screen is locked, perhaps to save power. Is this true? (If so, I guess it would not be possible to change this behavior.)