- What's the agent and patient in a causative clause
- BTC/USDT trading on binance
- Which light wallets actually connect to nodes?
- Has anybody worked with cryptobitup?
- Lightning Network's RSMC: what happens if there's no revocation transaction?
- convert 12 word seed into 24 word seed
- When you pay from a P2SH address, does its change go into a P2SH address too?
- Que signifient l'inapplication et l'intérêt dans les écrits du dix-huitième siècle ?
- How to assess perceptional volume from FFT
- What is the reason of using Pedersen Commitment scheme over HMAC?
- What is an example of elgamal homomorphic double encryption?
- SQLite encrypted database password
- Cryptanalisis on Kasumi in A5/3 GSM algorithm why is broken in 2G and not in 3G?
- May a French citizen obtain a visa for Vietnam while in the country during the visa “free” 15 days?
- Schengen visa until September 4
- Lounge access when flying from Chongqing to Hong Kong?
- How can there be order without intelligence to understand it?
- What are the differences between “Raum” and “Zimmer”?
- Ambiguity in a subordinate clause
- What is a Safek Muchlat? (i.e. unsure if he's a full-fledged Metzora)
flip an ico-image without quality loss or size increase
My goal is to take an ico-image, like this wikipedia.ico and flip it vertically. My first attempt was
$ convert -flip wikipedia.ico flipped.ico
And it works, except that the resulting file flipped.ico is larger than the original:
$ identify wikipedia.ico
wikipedia.ico ICO 48x48 48x48+0+0 4-bit sRGB 2734B 0.000u 0:00.000
wikipedia.ico ICO 32x32 32x32+0+0 4-bit sRGB 2734B 0.000u 0:00.000
wikipedia.ico ICO 16x16 16x16+0+0 4-bit sRGB 2734B 0.000u 0:00.000
$ identify flipped.ico
flipped.ico ICO 48x48 48x48+0+0 8-bit sRGB 15086B 0.000u 0:00.000
flipped.ico ICO 32x32 32x32+0+0 8-bit sRGB 15086B 0.000u 0:00.000
flipped.ico ICO 16x16 16x16+0+0 8-bit sRGB 15086B 0.000u 0:00.000
Adding the flag -depth 4 does not help.
How can I do I get the exact same image, simply flipped?