- Happy to hear that!/ Great to hear that!/ Glad to hear that!
- While framing a sentence using a team,
- They had lost all hope. OR They lost all hope
- Is there a difference between “with time” and “over time”?
- Is there a word/phrase that means “first nature”?
- Magento 2 Echo level 3 category using Rest Api
- Add a custom button to Customers Grid
- Magento2 admin custom module throwing the error
- Magento 2 menu tablet break
- how to genrate customer password like megento 2 using php
- Is there a way to duplicate the language code of store view related to multiple Web sites and stores in Magento 2.2?
- How to Run magento 2 command without connect putty?
- Was Moffle based on Gonta from “Dekirukana” (aka. “Noppo and Gonta”)?
- How do I find the parents, DOB for a child born in Massachusetts in 1919?
- Amendment of objectionable or rejected claims?
- Can a PCT application, filed with piority, be withdrawn and refiled, and retain the original, now lapsed, priority?
- $A.get('e.force:refreshView').fire(); refreshes everything but parent component
- Opportunity field History Report
- Date and Time function not usable anymore
- Not getting Reminder notification in Lightnining
How to connect multiple Zyxel USG 20s to a cloud based IPsec VPN?
We currently have Zyxel USG20s all over the world connected to a Zywall 110 which is connected to a server running Squid web proxy. I’m trying to replace the server with AWS or any other cloud services and the Zywall 110 with a VPN software.
I’ve looked into AWS and I’m able to set up squid web proxy and run from that. However I’m not sure how I am able to replace the Zywall 110 with a VPN software. I’ve looked into using OpenVPN software but it does not support IPsec.
Are there any VPN software which would work well with AWS and work over IPsec?