- Performance Calculation with upgraded engine
- Recommendations for VFR Communication Online Course
- Linux APRS client
- How do I get my cat to stop pooping on me?
- I Can't connect to tor
- Tails won't boot when burnt with tails-installer
- what is the net effect of nodal and apsidal lunar precession?
- Audio Splitting from USB Audio Interfaces?
- Converting Discharge Voltage to Temperature? Hall Effect Thruster Calculation
- How to calculate velocity components of a point on Mars surface w.r.t. Mars center?
- What are the small red cylinders used for on the bottom of the Soyuz Launch vehicle?
- Can centrifugal force actually overcome the health problems of microgravity?
- How would I create an arch?
- Use texture + color ramp to set density vertex group for particle system
- Is there a way to make gradient shadows?
- Animation Nodes - How to make text creep up?
- ospf troubleshooting
- WS2_32.send is used but not WS2_32.recv
- The SQL Server edition of the target server is unsupported, e.g. SQL Azure
- A TOEFL question
System Status: Notice 5.1.0 After Upgrade
Need a bit of help just upgraded to the latest version 5.1.0 however now when I click in on the "System Status: Notice" link in the bottom footer I get an error.
Can anyone help me fix this, please?
Error calling get API for UFGroup (aka Profiles)Array ( [error_code] => no such field [sql] => SELECT a.id as id, a.is_active as is_active, a.group_type as group_type, a.title as title, a.frontend_title as frontend_title, a.description as description, a.help_pre as help_pre, a.help_post as help_post, a.limit_listings_group_id as limit_listings_group_id, a.post_URL as post_URL, a.add_to_group_id as add_to_group_id, a.add_captcha as add_captcha, a.is_map as is_map, a.is_edit_link as is_edit_link, a.is_uf_link as is_uf_link, a.is_update_dupe as is_update_dupe, a.cancel_URL as cancel_URL, a.is_cms_user as is_cms_user, a.notify as notify, a.is_reserved as is_reserved, a.name as name, a.created_id as created_id, a.created_date as created_date, a.is_proximity_search as is_proximity
SOOOO, I am a total idiot forgot to run the update URL.... yep so that happened.
Sorry all2018-05-14 02:28:45