- Loud audio recording microphone
- Adaptive subdivision with Volume scatter
- Loading obj file, loosing texture
- Trouble importing my model materials to unity
- Get specific pixel from texture in material node
- Objects gray when rendered
- Political candidate's stances on specific issues?
- Data on minimum wage by country?
- Web8.5 CMS Connection Error: Attempt by security transparent method
- Having known vs Knowing
- “Your bonus will be prorated for your first year.” - Incorrect use of prorated?
- Happy to hear that!/ Great to hear that!/ Glad to hear that!
- While framing a sentence using a team,
- They had lost all hope. OR They lost all hope
- Is there a difference between “with time” and “over time”?
- Is there a word/phrase that means “first nature”?
- Magento 2 Echo level 3 category using Rest Api
- Add a custom button to Customers Grid
- Magento2 admin custom module throwing the error
- Magento 2 menu tablet break
Abbreviate a string using dictionary in C
Abbreviate a given string using a dictionary of acceptable
Only "whole words" should be abbreviated. That is, if the word
"record" can be abbreviated to "rec", "records" SHOULD NOT be
abbreviated to "recs".
A "whole word" is a sequence of alphanumeric characters.
If the abbreviated string will not fit in the destination buffer clamp the string.
Bonus points for allowing the substitution to be case insensitive, but also case aware. It should handle three cases, the original word
all lower case, all upper case, or the first letter only being
capitalized. Mixed cases can be handled in any reasonable way.
For example, if the dictionary contains: "record"->"rec":
"record" should be replaced with "rec"
"Record" should be replaced with "Rec"
"RECORD" should be replaced with "REC"
"ReCord" can be replaced with "rec", "Rec" or "REC"
@param str - source string to abbreviate (NULL terminated)