- When applying the discriminator loss to the generator of a GAN, do the gradients of the discriminator matter?
- Handling missing values to optimize polynomial features
- Strange Behavior for trying to Predict Tennis Millionaires with Keras (Validation Accuracy)
- Convolutional neural network for gray images
- using regression model to optimize teams working on work items
- Test predictive power of classes in multiclass classification
- Description matching between two columns
- How to build a bootstrap 4 menu
- How to use Kinect With Arduino
- Solenoid “vibrates” instead of pushing
- DME available range and why do we need EFC?
- What is this aeroplane - not a Blackbird?
- How to move multiple UV's face together to the 2D cursor
- Selective ray visibility
- 3D texture (UVW map to UV map?)
- Viewport offsets when existing fly mode
- Crime Data in Canada
- How can I find a sequence of opcodes in IDA?
- “to the benefit of” VS “for the benefit of”
- why is there a difference between these 2 sentences
Make vim perform function on all highlighted lines, not just first line
I am trying to get vim 7.4 to do block commenting and uncommenting of highlighted lines. I am so frustratingly close.
autocmd BufReadPost *.[ch] let b:commentChar='//'
autocmd BufReadPost *.cpp let b:commentChar='//'
autocmd BufReadPost *.py let b:commentChar='#'
autocmd BufReadPost *.*sh let b:commentChar='#'
function! Docomment ()
"make comments on all the lines we've grabbed
execute 's/^\s*/&'.escape(b:commentChar, '\/').' /e'
function! Uncomment ()
"uncomment on all our lines
execute 's/\v(^\s*)\V'.escape(b:commentChar, '\/').'\v\s*/\1/e'
function! Comment ()
"does the first line begin with a comment?
"if there's a match
if match(getline(l:line), '^\s*'.b:commentChar)>-1
echom "calling uncomment"
echom "calling docomment"