- Rectangular blocks appear when I start emacs
- Ice Age Cavalry
- Anatomically Correct Manananggal
- why would mages not use mana they have stolen to permanently boost their power?
- A weird sum problem
- How can I merge 2+ DataFrame objects without duplicating column names?
- How does the loss function for semantic segmentation networks (like FCN) work?
- Which sklearn classification would perform best on shape= (2000, 1024) w/ binary features?
- Combine results from multiple models
- Confused about how to graph my high dimensional dataset with Kmeans
- Identification of a stone
- Unfamiliar error on code about port(s)
- 4×4 keypad giving entire row (all columns are triggered) in Tinkercad
- A good place to start Arduino and kinect integration?
- Arduino Uno keeps looping on setup() everytime I press a specific button on the remote
- Windows Dock(macos like) Replacement Centered
- Android emulator that doesn't use VMware
- Best Android Emulator With Good compatibility
- PDF editor with the ability of converting colors (for Windows)
- Find files which do not have a given extension, sort by size and move some
Why do some women only tonsure three cuts (instead of the whole head)? Is there any spiritual signicance to the three cuts?
I just wanted to know if the three cuts that are sometimes done by women at the tonsuring- if it has a spiritual meaning. Why three cuts- why not 1 or 2? What is the significance behind the three cuts