- Detecting tracing in Linux
- The expandLinkDepth is not working Tridion DXA 2.0
- Expert “in” or “on”?
- Why do we need the first “as” in comparative structures like “The apple is *as* big as a watermelon.”
- Is a sub-clause “when reached” natural?
- In the evenings vs. every evening
- Confunsion over active and passive
- What is a «bracket» in this context?
- What is the difference between 'it's no time', 'it's not time' and 'it's not the time'?
- Using articles with position titles
- What is the difference between these two sentences? “After being broken up with my boyfriend” and “After broken up with my boyfriend.”
- How to understand “stood framed in the doorway”?
- What does “a double” mean when connects to alcohol?
- Mage 18.104.22.168 1: 1 website, 1 catalog, multiprice, multicurrency
- Magento 2 Unique constraint violation found when changing order status
- Remove State Selection when Order Address is changed in Backend
- Magento 2 checkout session
- How can I move blocks around in Magento 1.x layout?
- In magento 2 custom module add the country field with selected county which i want
- how to override vendor/magento/module-swatches/view/frontend/templates/product/layered/renderer.phtml in magento 2
What is the story of Devakulya who was transformed into Ganga?
Kashyapa and Purnima are the sons of Sage Marichi. Purnima had three children, one of them is Devakulya.
Here is verse from Srimad Bhagavatham 4.1.14,
My dear Vidura, of the two sons, Kaśyapa and Pūrṇimā, Pūrṇimā begot three children, namely Viraja, Viśvaga and Devakulyā. Of these three, Devakulyā was the water which washed the lotus feet of the Personality of Godhead and which later on transformed into the Ganges of the heavenly planets.
I was wondering how someone's child could be water. I understand this someone is not common person like us but a sage. Still, I want to know:
How Devakulya born as water?
Why Devakulya was transformed into Ganga?