- What are the conditions for killing a non-Muslim?
- Can i achieve this with Raspberry PI?
- Rpi -3 fail to run `esptool`
- PPS ioctl failure in GPS
- pip cannot confirm SSL certificate: SSL module is not available
- I have install keras in python but when I'm trying ti import keras it gives me following error:
- Fullscreen JavaFX application on RPi Cursor Bug
- States of matter calculating heat from steps
- Electronic configuration of carbon
- Lowest set rule or IUPAC priority order?
- Query on IUPAC nomenclature of coordination complexes
- Emulating equal operator using multiplication
- Merge unstructured with structured data
- What are benefits of author's personal copy of article and how I can order it?
- How to stay motivated in a low-motivated group?
- What do you do if a person in your group purposely misleads you?
- On some cases where exam results are manipulated
- Stopping NDSolve when encountering stiffness
- Diffusion equation
- Fourier Parameters
What is the story of Devakulya who was transformed into Ganga?
Kashyapa and Purnima are the sons of Sage Marichi. Purnima had three children, one of them is Devakulya.
Here is verse from Srimad Bhagavatham 4.1.14,
My dear Vidura, of the two sons, Kaśyapa and Pūrṇimā, Pūrṇimā begot three children, namely Viraja, Viśvaga and Devakulyā. Of these three, Devakulyā was the water which washed the lotus feet of the Personality of Godhead and which later on transformed into the Ganges of the heavenly planets.
I was wondering how someone's child could be water. I understand this someone is not common person like us but a sage. Still, I want to know:
How Devakulya born as water?
Why Devakulya was transformed into Ganga?