- Shadows on the top of my iPhone turn the screen off (iOS 10, 6+)
- Dtrace working but no kernel data can be output?
- On MacOS is there a way to change all Finder background images for icon view back to default?
- Running mc (midnight commander) under su on Mojave
- Changing Text Color in Finder on Mojave Dark Mode?
- Complexity of finding Exact Size Cut-Sets in Bipartite Graphs
- Equivalent formulation of complexity theory in Lambda Calculus?
- How to hide URL for downloadable product in WooCommerce?
- Content Egg Plugin Wordpress Rehub Theme Error
- Use meta box to sort posts on frontend
- Replace Text with hyperlinks
- Changing menu icons
- ACF From & To Date Validations
- How to open modal window when clicking a WP menu link?
- Multiple Billing forms in WooCommerce (one billing form per product)
- Conditionally change a hyperlink url based on user role
- Prevent more than 2 level menus in dashboard?
- Do I need to use wp_reset_postdata for my function?
- How can I retain a specific RegExp in several lines using sed command?
- To get PR details by looping through json
Which source is the final authority on how Vishnu got his chakra?
Vaishnavites, not just rank and file but famous personages have counter-stories denigrating Siva for every glorious act associated with him such as Gangavataranam ("Ganga started from Vishnu's feet").
They vehemently deny that Vishnu got his Chakra by praying to Siva - but apparently it is mentioned in Mahabharata.
Is it true that lord Vishnu gave his own eye to lord Shiva?
यत्र लेभे हरिश्चक्रमुपास्य बहुभिर्दिनैः ।
पुष्करैः शतपत्रैश्च नेत्रेण च जगत्पतिम् ॥ 3.84.11
That place where (Kailash) Hari obtained the Chakra by worshiping for several days the Jagatpati (Shiva), by lotus flowers and by his eye.
Is there any source of higher authority that contradicts this?