- Why didn't Naruto retain the Gudo dama?
- Why didn't the entire village know Naruto was Minato's son?
- Why didn't Kabuto callback the reanimation of Itachi?
- How to tringulate many projections of a point to optimal postion?
- What patents are IBM claiming Groupon infringed upon?
- Cloning Sandbox in Spring 18
- Display recent 10 activities using Task Field set and Wrapper class
- Data Loader keeps AUTOMATICALLY updating Opportunity name, even though I didn't want to
- Access Inactive Campaign Types
- Salesfoce global popup based on user
- How can I stop scrolling on salesfirce1 while using dragula?
- Lightning Experience: How to prevent the display of obsolete data?
- Getting class name from static method
- Select attachments from notes and attachments in send email
- Store pictures of women without hijab
- Adjective-like word before два
- Sending data to and from raspberry pi 3 wirelessly using wifi / sim network data
- Can I use a raspberry pi zero w with the joy bonnet as a Bluetooth controller?
- How to play mp3 on background from command line
- Back bonding in pf3 , pcl3, etc
Which source is the final authority on how Vishnu got his chakra?
Vaishnavites, not just rank and file but famous personages have counter-stories denigrating Siva for every glorious act associated with him such as Gangavataranam ("Ganga started from Vishnu's feet").
They vehemently deny that Vishnu got his Chakra by praying to Siva - but apparently it is mentioned in Mahabharata.
Is it true that lord Vishnu gave his own eye to lord Shiva?
यत्र लेभे हरिश्चक्रमुपास्य बहुभिर्दिनैः ।
पुष्करैः शतपत्रैश्च नेत्रेण च जगत्पतिम् ॥ 3.84.11
That place where (Kailash) Hari obtained the Chakra by worshiping for several days the Jagatpati (Shiva), by lotus flowers and by his eye.
Is there any source of higher authority that contradicts this?