- Add Error method with escape = false doesn't work in lightning Experience why?
- Contact trigger shows zero coverage during deploy
- Knowledge Tab not able to see in Production - giving error
- What are the conditions for killing a non-Muslim?
- Can i achieve this with Raspberry PI?
- Rpi -3 fail to run `esptool`
- PPS ioctl failure in GPS
- pip cannot confirm SSL certificate: SSL module is not available
- I have install keras in python but when I'm trying ti import keras it gives me following error:
- Fullscreen JavaFX application on RPi Cursor Bug
- States of matter calculating heat from steps
- Electronic configuration of carbon
- Lowest set rule or IUPAC priority order?
- Query on IUPAC nomenclature of coordination complexes
- Emulating equal operator using multiplication
- Merge unstructured with structured data
- What are benefits of author's personal copy of article and how I can order it?
- How to stay motivated in a low-motivated group?
- What do you do if a person in your group purposely misleads you?
- On some cases where exam results are manipulated
What is the meaning of Life if all is pre-written or controlled by the will of God?
God is the supreme
Everything that we do is the will of God which may or maynot have an effect on the future
Our purpose in life is to submit to God, Do good deeds, acquire punya
In the end our final destination is to become one with God because we are all parts of the supreme soul which is God
So My Questions are:
Why does God bother to run all this drama?
What is the point in putting these parts of the soul through all this hardships and happiness on Earth when all is just a big Drama and some time down the line all these souls ultimately attain assumption 4.
If a person realises the above assumptions what is the point of him living here on Earth. Why should he go through this thing called Life?
One Question in the bigger sense:
Why does God bother to do all this? He can do whatever he wants. Isn't it pointless for him? Isn't it like God is a little lonely kid with all the toys(The earth, the people, the happenings) just playing with them?
To be precise, nothing happens without will of Bhagwan. But that doesn't stop us from doing what we want.
This might not be an appropriate example but for the lack of a better one I am using it. The power of almighty is like an electric current. As long as you have a proper supply you can do whatever you want with it. You could run a fan, tube-lights, TV, computers, refrigerators, power plants, cars, the list goes on. How we use it is up to us. One can also use it to electrocute someone. If the pwoer supply is cut, all electrical appliances will stop functioning.
Similarly, it is God who empowers us to do stuff. If he pulls his power back, the entire universe will come to a stand still. It'll decay. How one uses his power is completely one's own decision. He does give us wisdom about how to live life, what is right and what is wrong. That's how we are different from puppets. That's how life is different from a drama. It is because of this power we call him all-doer. Without his wil2018-04-24 05:40:27
God gave you brain, and then God's will is that "All people should have free will "
(Hence, God's will and your own free will are both simultaneously possible)
(free will to do karma and reap the fruit of their karma)
When their cumulative bad actions of their free will creates havoc/imbalance more than a certain point, then only God returns to restore balance.
ref: Bhagavad Gita Chapter 4, Verse 7-8
यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत ।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् ॥४-७॥
परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे ॥४-८॥
Then later again God's will is that everybody should have free will.2018-04-24 06:09:56