- How to adjust a reserved South Asian coworker to the casual culture of a Central European mid-size company?
- how can I install scikit learning?
- Count all paths between two vertices
- CSMA/CD with binary exponential backoff: Do both back off or just the loser?
- Physics or Engineering?
- What plants can be heard when they are growing?
- Looking for research on a game/dilema where a group of people can be killed by a specific action, that any one of them can perform
- The computer model of the brain
- What is the taxonomy of a musical hook?
- Poetry and maths: psychology
- How to convert Image to class index in NetEncoder
- How to remove “⍰” from parent cells with collapsed child cells in MMA 11.3?
- Wolfram Mathematica 11.3 Student Edition
- Number of contiguous ones of an element in a 2d binary array
- How to use FoldList / NestList and Pure function for this?
- Microscope recommendation for an amateur?
- Historical present in Genesis 1:2
- Can Adam in Genesis 2 be interpreted as referring to “humanity” rather than a specific man?
- How to write phonological rules these words?
- Bitcoinjs module missing issue
How to auto populate new column based on another column
hope everyone is well;
I am trying to auto-populate a column based on another column's choice. For Example, Column A (labeled Job Title) there are 4 choices. I would like to have another column (Column B) auto populate with text based on a lookup from another list. Ive tried several ways to do this and have come up empty. My current method seems to have gotten me closer than the previous ways. I have created a column (Column B) labeled Default Job Access. That column is a calculated column and in the formula, i have =IF([Job Title] = CSP;"TRUE";"FALSE"). If i can get this to work, then ill change TRUE and FALSE to text stating the job access. If this doesnt make sense, i apologize..im just frustrated.