- Is Deductive Reasoning Alien to the Material World?
- Can philosophy overcome “the two cultures” divide?
- Theory of Chaos
- The difference among と言えば and と言うと
- Ist es „auf dem Tisch“ oder „auf den Tisch?“
- Couples sleeping in a bed in public view
- What is klipa (kabbala)
- Weekday Shacharit at home without a minyan run time- Ashkenazi Nuasch
- Can we take ISTQB exam Foundation Level with version 2011 even if version 2018 is available?
- Iterate through dropdown using java
- What are important rules of static analysis to use in our automated scripts?
- Need advice on singing voice, techniques, errors, etc
- Setup a budget home studio
- Relationship between modes and keys
- Sometimes the template returns null
- 'Find an item' not working in SharePoint Online List
- Custom Menu webpart while get element from menu sharepoint
- Taxonomy Picker - not showing font colour correctly?
- search box above every column of list in sharepoint 2010
- Download Root level folders,sub folders and all files using CSOM C#
Find the total amount from a given percentage and x amount which on substraction provides the x amount
I am a freelancer and working with a firm. I provide services, for which I am taking extra 5% as service charge of the firm's amount.
Suppose the firm's amount is 600, and I am chargin 5%.
600 + 600%5 = 630
This total amount (630) again goes to a payment service gateway where they (firm) have already programmed to deduct their share and settle my share (5%).
So what happens on payment service gateway is they deduct 5% from the total amount (i.e., 630) and not from the firm's actual amount (i.e., 600).
630 - 630%5 = 598.5
As you can see, their share (598.5) reduces by the actual amount (600).
Could you please help me how to produce the total amount to the payment gateway server so that the firm gets their full amount, and I get my 5%.
i.e., total_amount - total_amount %5 = firm_amount