- Select my own ringtone on Samsung s7 but only Sound picker is available
- How can I change the default camera app (on lockscreen)?
- How to drain LiFePO4 battery?
- RC time constant in circuit with two caps with different potential
- 7-segment display BCD decoder with normal hex values
- Beacon testing Microchip RN4871
- analog PWM signal
- Detecting human body current with raspberry pi
- 4bit demultiplexer with address entries in the EXCESS-3 code
- Sending List via JSON - Coding Structure Issue!
- Architecture for working with several devices
- Have I implemented an existing design pattern here?
- Is a breaking change bug fix a semver patch or a major?
- Assigning Tags to obtained Coordinates with respect to Ideal Coordinates
- WebApi - Architecture solution
- Use Case Diagram
- Using BDD and DDD approaches, which seem to complement and contradict each other
- What are the pros and cons of front and rear suspension?
- Political house ready cash (cityscape)
- How do you handle multiple actions that do not require dice-pools?
what are the legends behind durga puja/kali puja/navaratri/dushera?
Do different parts of india celebrate the festival for different reasons? I have heard that for Bengalis Durga puja signifies Durga returning to her parents' home from Kailash to spend time with them.