- Can a person change his caste in Hinduism?
- Where does this shloka appear in Mahabharata? “Janami dharmam na cha me pravrttih…”
- How does the Lingayat community of Karnataka worship differently compared to other Shiva Linga devotees?
- Are our dreams associated with our past or future?
- How to increase my potential in daimoku?
- What is it? What am I?
- Which coins i have used?
- How much money can we make? v2
- How to determine if problem is solvable by neural network?
- How to find relation between N components and predict the value of any one component using the predicted relation?
- Batch Normalization Gradient derivation
- User Behaviour Prediction
- Parameters in Labeled LDA
- Softmax vs Sigmoid in RBM/Auto Encoder final layer
- Check if change in time serie influence change in another time serie
- How to run earth system, land surface and climate models?
- Is it possible for a non-US citizen to move to the US and start a company?
- Staying in France without EU documentation
- How to externally power HC-05 module with Arduino Pro Mini?
- How to use Below AT commands in SIm7100E
Kalki purana 4.15
In the Kalki purana chapter 4 verse 15 it stated that:
"Being pleased by their devotional service, I incarnate, along
with Goddess Laksmi, in every millennium."
What is meant by this verse? A millenium is 1000 years. There are 10 avatars of Vishnu per kalpa. Is it a mistake? Do they mean a kalpa or mahayuga?