- Latency in Network
- Resource Hacker and IDA PRO
- Expecting his call vs waiting for his call ,what is the difference?
- Please explain the use of 'could' in the sentence
- Hypothetical past conditional
- What is the verb for putting the cap of a bottle on?
- Like to do vs like doing
- Why does he pull his hand back **gratefully**?
- What does “you took long mate” means?
- Magento(18.104.22.168) whole breadcrumb not showing only home breadcrumb is showing
- Magento 1.9 Product View Count on product detail page
- custom language package not working
- how to move order summary sidebar from right to left in checkout page magento 2.2.5
- Magento Caching my Registry Key
- adminhtml sales order view magento1
- Who is the physically strongest villain, All for One or Muscular?
- Are All Might and Midoriya equally strong when they use One for All 100%?
- Is there a pattern to ninja village names in Naruto?
- Relationship to DNA match who may share my mother with my great-uncle
independent component analysis (ICA) algorithms: invention or discovery?
1) Under the current patent laws (US/EU/wherever) are new ICA algorithms the discovery of mathematical truths or the invention of new procedures to identify independent components of a mixed signal set?
2) Would patenting something in a saturated market be economical anyway?
3) If JADE or a FastICA variant were conceived/discovered today, could it be patented?
This is a more specific variation on :
Are algorithm-based inventions patentable?
- In which the answer is given is a general - Abstract algorithms can't be patented, but applications can be.
How abstract is too abstract?